It assists us in providing the best possible service to you for our respective commitments and responsibilities to one another to be clearly defined at the point of sale. These commitments are set out below and we request you read them.
1. Prior to ordering, please check all measurements to ensure that any item you order will fit into your house and into the intended location within your house as failure to do so are not grounds to cancel or return the order
2. At the time that we accept your order you will be required to pay a deposit of 30% of the value of the goods (for special order items made to your own sizes/coverings and contract orders, we may ask for the full amount to be paid at time of order).
This deposit is non-refundable if the order is cancelled. Goods held in stock require payment in full. Purchases made online also require 100% payment.
3. We will only accept your cancellation of your order if we receive your written request to cancel before the goods have commenced production by the manufacturer. We cannot accept cancellation after this stage, or for any goods we are holding in stock for you. Any changes to the specification of the original order must be notified in writing.
4. We always strive to obtain any out of stock items within our quoted delivery times. However, we now source products from all over the world and occasionally due to factors beyond our control these times may be extended. omnifurnishing cannot be held responsible for delays which are beyond our control. Be assured that in the unlikely event that your delivery is delayed our staff will work hard to ensure that any delays are kept to a minimum.
5. The balance of the purchase price for the goods must be paid by you within seven days of our notifying you that we are holding the goods ready for delivery. All goods must be paid in full prior to delivery.
6. It is your responsibilty to advise us at the time of ordering your furniture of any difficulties that may be encountered when effecting delivery. We undertake to deliver within the agreed time, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to circumstances beyond our control. Delivery is contracted to the door of your premises, however at your invitation and liability we will place furniture in the room of your choice as a courtesy, wherever possible. It is against Health and Safety regulations for our delivery drivers to remove footwear. we are not responsible for the removal of doors, windows or bannisters etc. to faciltate delivery. We cannot be held responsible for damages when at your request we attempt to install where access is deemed inadequate. If it is necessary and possible to dismantle furniture this will incur an additional charge.
7. Orders may consist of a number of items manufactured by a number of different suppliers and in such instances colour matching cannot be guaranteed. Where products are manufactured by a single supplier, at the same time, we will endeavour to match the colours as closely as possible. However, where products are made from natural materials omnifurnishing will not guarantee a match and accepts no responsiblity for doing so.
8. If for any reason a piece of furniture cannot be delivered due to access problems it will remain the property of the customer.